ASK Night 10 Q’s
- Why do I care so much what people think about me and how can I get over it?
- Why would God command the death of so many people in the Bible (e.g., the Canaanites)?
- Why would God need people to worship Him (isn’t that egotistical and arrogant)?
- What are some of the laws that the Bible talks about that I should remember and do?
- What do you do if your parents want you to do something, like a sport, or career or class, but you don’t want to?
- How can you honor and glorify God in competition?
1. How is it free will if God knows everything we will do before we do it?
2. What if you’re bad at something, but you love to do that. Do you think you can ever be or get better at that task?
3. How do I fully grasp God’s Word and His peace? How do I learn God’s Word and keep it in my heart?
4. How do I own my faith?
Here are this week's questions:
- What does God want from me?
- Before Jesus came how were people saved? Did the people who never heard about the God of Israel during that time go to Hell?
- How do I know what I should do in the future, like for a career?
- How do I know my faith is true and real? How can someone restore their faith?
- How can I be more intentional in my relationship with God?
Here are the questions we will be discussing this Wednesday night (12/20/17):
Here are this week's ASK Night Questions: