We will be kicking off the school year with a study of the book of Philippians, beginning on August 24th! Here are some of the important truths teens will be learning in this study:
- The Person and Work of Christ in their salvation
- Living in a manner worthy of Christ
- Having a proper perspective on suffering
- How to rejoice and shine as lights in the midst of a wicked generation
- What it means to learn to be content in any and every situation, and much, much more.
It is our prayer that these truths in Philippians will ground our students throughout their lives. In addition to learning the biblical truths, students will learn some basic, practical Bible study skills that they will be able take with them into college and adulthood. It is our prayer that they will not be able to read or study Scripture in the same way after this study. It promises to be an exciting journey and we hope you will join us!