This Wednesday will be our first ASK night of the 2017-18 school year. Throughout the month, we ask our students to submit questions they have about God, life, theology, relationships, or anything else! On the last Wednesday of each month we eat pizza and discuss the questions from a Biblical worldview. Here are this week's questions:
- Is it bad to pray more than read the Bible?
- What are we as Christians to believe in terms of evolution/history? We know for a fact that God created the world, but what are we to believe in terms of the “evidence” for evolution we are shown in school?
- Is it bragging/boasting if you can do it?
- Is it wrong to watch TV and movies?
- Aren’t all religions the same?
- What does God want from me?