Here are the questions we will be discussing this Wednesday night (12/20/17):
- What does God want from me?
- Why does God choose some to be saved and not others? (Predestination)
- How exactly do we go about making peace biblically with someone we have had a conflict with (follow up from last week’s beatitude)? Like what do we say?
- What does it mean to be persecuted for righteousness and how do I deal with it (Matthew 5:9 – last beatitude)?
- How can I tell other people about God when they follow another religion without offending them?